Posted on

This seasonal stock has 90% winning probability every February for the past 10 years

Inside this seasonal stock report, there are one summary chart and one summary table which summarize the winning probability and its average gain/loss for each month. Our report contains a maximum of 10 years of historical data in the report in order to capture more recent changes in seasonal pattern.

Chart 1: GPS Summary Chart
Table 1: GPS Summary Table

Obviously, Gap has the best month in Feb as it provides 90% winning probability and its average gain is almost 10% for the past 10 years.

Looking at February chart (Chart 2) and February table (Table 2), we can see the potential gain for Gap in February is big (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016 with more than 10%) and its potential loss is small (2009 with -4.26%).  This is a good reward to risk ratio potential investment.

Chart 2: GPS Feb Chart
Table 2: GPS Feb Table

You can download this seasonal report for free at Gap (The) (GPS) Seasonal Investing Report with 1-Month Hold

For free download, please add the seasonal report to cart. At cart, (refer to Figure 1), please choose “Proceed to Checkout”.

Figure 1: Click proceed to checkout on Cart page

At place order page (refer to Figure 2), please fill up the necessary personal details. Your personal details for our follow-up purposes and the information will not be shared with third parties.  There is no payment details or credit card details required.

Figure 2: Fill up your personal details

The seasonal report will be made available immediately after order is placed. Refer to Figure 3.

Figure 3: Report is available for download
Leave a Reply